Free shipping available on order of Rs.2500 and above.
10 Days Return Policy.
100% Genuine products.
Dispatch Days mentioned here are valid for this product only.
Days required to actually dispatch an order from our warehouse may depend on various factors like
1. Other products in an order. (In case an order has 5 different items together, actual dispatch date from warehouse may depend on the product with longest dispatch days.)
2. General Holidays & Shipping partner schedules.
3. Dental Exhibitions (Product supply from manufacturers is affected during or after exhibition.)
4. Natural Calamities (floods, earthquakes, landslides etc) or embargo situations.
Extra Tech Info
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Be sure to avoid
using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body
fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
14. Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
15. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
The Mani K File is a stainless steel Non-Sterile Instrument with extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges. Its high ductility makes for excellent working characteristics.
MANI’s original 18-8 hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization. This Mani dental k file with shank used for enlarging root canal.
6 K-Files in a box
Steps of the Step-back technique .
irrigation is important throughout the shaping of the canal walls, as
the filing and reaming actions used during cleaning and shaping generate
debris, which also can lead to infection and inflammation of the root
canal or apical region. Copious irrigation helps to clear the loosened
debris out of the canal and also serves to facilitate instrumentation by
lubricating the canal walls and by removing materials that can create a
blockage in the canal.
Step back phase:
Recall the working length of the canal and the size of the last file
(AMF) used. Subtract 1mm increments from the original working length
with each larger file size used until the instrument reaches within 4-5
mm of the canal orifice.