Free shipping available on order of Rs.2500 and above.
10 Days Return Policy.
100% Genuine products.
Dispatch Days mentioned here are valid for this product only.
Days required to actually dispatch an order from our warehouse may depend on various factors like
1. Other products in an order. (In case an order has 5 different items together, actual dispatch date from warehouse may depend on the product with longest dispatch days.)
2. General Holidays & Shipping partner schedules.
3. Dental Exhibitions (Product supply from manufacturers is affected during or after exhibition.)
4. Natural Calamities (floods, earthquakes, landslides etc) or embargo situations.
Finger pluggers have a flat tip and a 2/100 taper and are used for lateral and vertical condensation.
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to
avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then
wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
14. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NAOCL, EDTA and etc. for a long time.